t20.com - Home of Cricket!

The final fixtures and schedules of IPL 2010 has been announced. The first match will be held between defending champion Deccan Chargers and the defending looser - Kolkata Knight Riders. The IPL 2010 which is the 3rd season will start on 12th March and end on 25th April, 2009. Four new venues- Nagpur, Vishakapatnam, Ahmedabad and Dharamsala have been added apart from the 8 home venues of the teams. This time no new teams will be added but new players including the former ICL players will be available for auction for IPL 3.

SO GET READY FOR ANOTHER SEASON OF THE BIGGEST AND MONEYMAKER GAME......

IPL3   ......

(DONT FORGET THE CHEERLEADER's) :-)

Views: 254

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yup cant wait !! and to answer your question as to who will win .. easy answer : DELHI DAREDEVILS !!!!!! GO DAREDEVILS GO!!
1. Bangalore
2. Punjab
3. Delhi
i think DEVIL's got good chances this time...
I think Hyderabad team 2010 DLF IPL 2020 Cricket Cup if you want more about this visit below website
I think delhi daredavils will win the ipl-3......................daredevils have the dare to won
Mumbai Indian will win IPL3.
can"t be say but chances
4 semifinlist team
DELHI DAREDEVILS,KOLKATA NIGHT RIDERS,RCB,RAJASTHAN ROYALS
ND
THR WILL BE FINAL B/W RR ND ???
but frist match kkr will win
I think like always this time also IPL will be too interesting... Well i will be supporting Rajasthan Royals again this time.. and hope they win this time but chances are too less... Lets see...

Well to make this IPL more interesting I have organized a contest on my blog to and in this game i will give many RS and Hf account and some other prizes too...

Although after announcement IPL contest my traffic is doubled so lets see what I get after this IPl and Hope this event will also be a great success like my other events...

http://win-rapidshare.info
DLF IPL 2010, IPL 3 revised schedule,updates

STAGE IS now all set to welcome the biggest cricket event....,IPL 2010!!!!. A 44 days long ipl Cricket tournament, which will attract the cricket fans from every corner of globe.....for all updates....
Click Here >> IPL 2010
I THINK CHENNAI SUPER KINGS WILL TAKE HOME THE TROPHY IN IPL SEASON 3.I SUPPORT THEM AND WISH THEM ALL THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FRIENDS DONT FORGET THAT IT IS A TEAM CAPABLE OF WINNING IPL3.GO KINGS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOOST UP SUPER KINGS MS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....
Delhi or Mumbai...
second chance banking

RSS

T20 on Facebook!

Advertisement

T20.com on Twitter

follow T20.com on Twitter

T20 now on your mobile phone! http://www.t20.com/

© 2017   Created by Global Cricket Ventures.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Web Statistics