t20.com - Home of Cricket!

I m in. Because i want them to win the title and gonna stand for them until they do so. Because i think they can do so. They r one of the best teams but they r out of luck this time too just like season 1. Last season they loose two matches on the last ball and one match by one or two runs. And this year too, luck was not in their favour. Some people r even saying that Sachin is not a good captain but i don't think so. I think he is one of the most clever and most thinkable captains . I agree that he took one or two wrong decisions but they were not that big that could affect the game . And i was really impressed by the step he took against rajasthan royals by sending dwayne bravo and other hitters in the top order. it was another thing that his plan backfired but it was really very calculative strategy from my POV . Along with it, like an able captain, he also leaded from the front.He is one of the leading run scorers in this season.Please i would like to invite all of u to share your views on this with me plus i would also like to know if there is any particular player u want to join MI next season. Thanks a lot.

Views: 145

Replies to This Discussion

MUMBAI,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS WINSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

RSS

Discussion Forum

i dont under stand

Started by sagaya arul valan. Last reply by Sufferahsmusic Media Prod Jun 18, 2010. 1 Reply

ipl

Started by Gagandeep Singh Feb 14, 2010. 0 Replies

T20 on Facebook!

Advertisement

Top Members 

T20.com on Twitter

follow T20.com on Twitter

T20 now on your mobile phone! http://www.t20.com/

© 2018   Created by Global Cricket Ventures.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Web Statistics